- you use our website WWW.MEZZIDAKIA.COM
- you make a booking on our website.
- you make enquiries on our website.
- someone is interested in working with us.
Definition of Personal DataPersonal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site. By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy. Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
Who are we?MEZZIDAKIA is a restaurant in GLASGOW. We are part of a group of restaurants – THE DRG GROUP Our registered address is: ℅ Consilium Chartered Accountants, 169 West George Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G2 2LB The head office address is: 87 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5TF
How do we collect information from you?We collect information from you:
- when you make a booking.
- when you visit a restaurant (preferences, allergies etc.).
- make an enquiry.
- when you sign up to marketing emails.
What type of information is collected from you?You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself when you make a booking. We will collect this information so we can fulfill your booking request and you may dine at our venue. When you make a booking: MEZZIDAKIA collects information such as:
- e-mail address (used for booking confirmation and post-dining feedback emails)
- home or work address
- billing information taken for deposits, ticketing, or holding credit card information for
- telephone number
- company name
- dietary requests
- marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out)
- marketing responses (where applicable)
- survey responses
- current and past restaurant reservation details
- device type (e.g. mobile, computer, laptop, tablet)
- operating system
- IP address
- browser type
- browser information (e.g., type, language, and history)
- domain names
- access times
- referring website addresses
- other data about your device to provide the services as otherwise described in this policy.
- personal details
- employment details
- salary history
- other relevant details
- Internal record keeping.
- Send you service emails (booking confirmation and post-dining feedback).
- Improve our products and services.
- Send marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
ProfilingWe may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively.
Your choicesWe will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing purposes unless you have expressly permitted us to. Furthermore, you can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at STVINCENT@MEZZIDAKIA.COM. You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that MEZZIDAKIA holds about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. Any such requests should be made to this email address: STVINCENT@MEZZIDAKIA.COM. You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will, therefore, be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following basis):
- 12 MONTHS
|__utma __utmb __utmc __utmv __utmz||Google Analytics||These cookies are used to store information, such as what time your current visit occurred, whether you have been to the site before, and what site referred you to the web page. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information but they will use your computer’s IP address to know from where in the world you are accessing the Internet. Google stores the information collected by these cookies on servers in the United States. Google may transfer this information to third-parties where required to do so by law, or where such third-parties process the information on Google’s behalf.|
- Opting Out: You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the services.
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 – The Guide